Last Updated: May 2021
West of Chicago Restaurants Inc. DBA Chicago Fire (the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information under its control. This policy covers how the company treats personal information that the company collects and receives from customers through its web site at www.chicagofire.com and in apps and services under the company’s control (collectively, the “Services”).
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, and/or phone number, or that is otherwise protected by privacy laws. Personal Information does not include aggregated or de-identified information that does not specifically identify an individual.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies, web sites, or apps that Chicago Fire does not own or control.
Chicago Fire collects personal information as follows:
- From visitors and users of our Services who provide their information to join our loyalty rewards program, purchase our products, or request further information from the company through its website.
- When you enter any of our promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you contact us for customer service or for information about our products or stores. We use this information to respond to your request.
We may operate a version of our website specifically designed to work with mobile devices. The mobile website and our application may include a feature that uses geographic location information provided by your mobile device to identify stores in your vicinity.
Information collected by us includes your name, email address, passwords and credential information, address, birth date, and city/zip code. Our chicagofire.com website allows you to contact us by providing your name and email address.
Our rewards program will track information about your purchases that you link to the program.
Cookies and Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our websites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information (such as pages visited on our website). This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Use and Disclosure of Information
The company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Chicago Fire cookie information, and the page you request.
The company uses your information for the following general purposes, based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent:
- fulfill your requests for Services.
- customize the content you see.
- improve our Services.
- contact you regarding upgrade opportunities, promotions, and special offers.
- administer our rewards program and other promotions that you sign up for.
- contact you regarding support and maintenance matters; and
- conduct research.
We may also disclose and use personal information:
- when we have your permission to do so;
- to other companies and individuals who work for us to provide one or more parts of our Services or that provide related administrative functions (such as support services and web analytics). These third parties may have access to your personal information; if they do, this access is only so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose; and
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with a legal process or law, or to respond to a subpoena, court order, or government request for information, (2) enforce an agreement with you, or (3) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the company, its users, or the public.
- For data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
You can review and edit your Chicago Fire “Chi Fi Pie” rewards account information at any time. You can delete your account with us by contacting the company at [email protected].
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails and texts from us. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the company service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Chicago Fire Rewards account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
We have implemented reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. We will promptly make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data.
You acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and that we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Service, you may contact us.
Our technology-based Services are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from children under the age of thirteen through our Services, we will delete the information from our records. If you become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user of our Services under the age of thirteen, please contact the company at [email protected].
Sale of Company; Bankruptcy
If we sell our company or otherwise transfer substantially all of our assets related to our Services, we may disclose your personal information in connection with such sale or transfer.
In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Retention of Your Information
Our retention periods for personal information are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the personal information was collected and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
The company may update this policy from time to time and will change the “last updated” date at the top when we do. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to this policy. Your continued use of our Sites and receipt of our Services following the posting of changes to this policy means you accept the changes.
West of Chicago Restaurants, Inc.
604 Sutter Street Suite #200
Folsom, CA 95630