Free to Join. Easy to Earn.
Order pizza, drinks, or merchandise to score points. Get double points on Take Out and Delivery. Learn More ›
Get a large speciality pizza every 500 points. Score more points to earn Deep Dish and Stuffed pizzas. Learn More ›
Signing up is Fast & Easy
You can request a Square Points card from any team member at Chicago Fire. They will provide you with a pre-registration form.
Complete Your Profile
Visit this page to complete your profile. Provide your birthday to receive a free dessert and other info for even more rewards.
Use Your Card
Once you’ve signed up, you can use your card, name or phone number to earn points whenever you dine at a Chicago Fire restaurant.
Square Points FAQ
Why is the loyalty club called Square Points?
We chose the name Square Points because our thin crust pizza is sliced in squares as it is in Chicago. This is a style that is unique to Chicago Fire in this area and is referred to as a “Party Cut”.
Do points expire?
Yes, if there is a one year lapse in restaurant visits, all accumulated points expire and any elevated profile statuses and benefits are lost.
Who can join Square Points Loyalty?
The Loyalty club is for individual customers only, 18 years of age or older. Anyone can join except business entities and Chicago Fire team members.
What if I don’t have my Square Points card when I’m dining at Chicago Fire?
You can provide your name or phone number to your server and they will be able to look up your Square Points account.
Can I save up reward discounts?
You can choose not to use your Square Points card, but you won’t be able to accrue points for the purchase. Rewards are redeemed automatically when you use your card.
How do I check my Square Points balance and earned rewards?
You can check you account balance at Chicagofire.com/loyalty. You can also request a member report from your server when dining at Chicago Fire.
Do I earn points with the purchase of a gift card?
While you won’t earn points with the purchase of a gift card, you will earn Square Points when you redeem a gift card for food and beverages purchased at Chicago Fire.
How do I redeem my points or rewards?
Whenever you reach a points threshold, you will see the reward printed on your guest check. The next time you visit, your discount will automatically be applied with the assignment of your account to the transaction.
- One Square Point is earned for every $1 spent on food, non-alcoholic beverages and merchandise. Gift Cards purchased, Sales tax and Gratuities do not earn points. As an introductory bonus, alcohol sales will earn points. However, sales categories eligible for earning points are subject to change at any time.
- Double points may be earned on Take-Out and Delivery orders. They may also be earned on Deep Dish or Stuffed Pizza pre-orders, limited to Fridays & Saturdays only. Extra point plans such as these may be introduced, modified, or removed at any time.
- Your initial member level is Thin Crust and therefore you receive a free “Large specialty Thin Crust pizza” upon reaching 500Points. This is processed as a discount of $23.95 good for your very next visit. When you reach 1,000 Points, you become a Deep Dish level member and receive a free “Large Specialty Deep Dish Pizza” ($26.95 discount upon next visit). After 1,500 lifetime Points, you’re considered Stuffed level and receive a free “Large Specialty Stuffed pizza” ($29.95 discount upon your next visit). Discounts are automatically applied to pizza purchases. You must spend at least the discount amount in order for it to apply.
- Birthday reward is a complimentary “Deep Dish Delight” during the calendar month of your birthday. ID required at time of receipt. Guest must register profile prior to the start of the calendar week of their birthday.
- Free corkage for any member is limited to one bottle per visit, per table, group or party.
- Square Points members also have access to exclusive merchandise, events and promotions.
Terms and Conditions
Square Points Loyalty Club is for individual customers only, 18 years of age or older. Employees of West of Chicago Restaurants and or Chicago Fire are not eligible for membership.
Square Points expire after 1 year of inactivity.
West of Chicago Restaurants reserve the right to change the terms or cancel the Square Points Loyalty Club at any time. Program is subject to these Rules and terms and conditions which may change from time to time and can be found on our website at Chicagofire.com/loyalty
Member Hotline: If you have any questions regarding your account, call 916-294-7496 x104 and a Chicago Fire Square Points representative will be glad to assist you.